PhyZeke Dance Academy is conveniently located in the west town neighborhood of Chicago.
1654 W. Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60622
Welcome to PhyZeke Dance! If you are new to the world of Dance, we welcome you on this new and amazing dance journey. For all of our past and current students, we thank you for your continued support during these difficult times all dance studios are going through. Thankfully, through DANCE, we are getting through this together! Our past Virtual Sessions have been great, so we will continue to offer Virtual Class options, as well as introduce In-Studio options as well.
We are excited to launch our New 4 Week Dance Session, starting August 31st. Here is our Virtual Class Schedule – All Classes are Central Standard Time through Zoom
This is our In-Studio Class Schedule with prices. Due to Safety Procedures, we are only allowing 10 students per class, so it is important that you register in time to reserve your spot.
All registrations for In-Studio and On-line, must be done electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are coming into the studio please read the following important information regarding our new safety procedures:
- There will be NO walk-in classes available and all class registrations must be done electronically
- We will be taking your temperature upon arrival
- Face Masks will be required to enter studio and must be worn at all times
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry of studio at any of our sanitizing stations
- Studio will be cleaned before, in-between classes and after classes
- Only essentials such as phones, keys, wallet/purse, personal water bottles will be allowed
- We will have designated marked areas for students to dance within, in order to comply with 6 Ft distance
- All Classes will be 40 minutes in duration
- Water fountain will NOT be accessible
- We ask that there be no congregating inside of studio, so please arrive as close as possible to your class time and exit once your class is over.
- Only Students taking classes will be allowed in studio.
- Only our Monday, Wednesday and Saturday Classes will be available for students to come in to studio to take those classes. (Only 10 students will be allowed per class and will be on first-come, first-serve basis)
We ask that if you are exhibiting and COVID-19 Symptoms that you do not come to class. Once again, our priority is to put the safety of our students and staff first.